1. We believe the Bible is God's message to us. So we seek to understand and obey its truth.
2. We believe there is one God who is three persons. So we yearn to know Him in all of His complexity and beauty.
3. We believe Jesus is fully God and fully human-born of a virgin. So we rejoice that Christ can be a bridge between us and God.
4. We believe people, throughout history, have sinned against God. So we are deeply aware that we too are marked by willful disobedience.
5. We believe God extends forgiveness to us through Christ. So we repent and rejoice in our forgiveness.
6. We believe God offers freedom from sin's grasp. So we live lives that are pleasing to God.
7. We believe followers of Jesus must be empowered by the Holy Spirit. So we expect supernatural power in our daily lives.
8. We believe in the Church. So we live in this community of faith, inviting others to join us.
9. We believe God gives leaders as gifts to His Church. So we serve those whom the Lord entrusts to us.
10. We believe God commands his followers to be water baptised and celebrate communion. So we practice these symbolic actions, reflecting on their significance.
11. We believe Jesus will return to claim His Church. So we live in expectancy of His coming.
12. We believe Christ will one day be seen clearly as King on earth. So we live as citizens of His Kingdom now.
13. We believe God is the ultimate Judge. So we live knowing that our choices will echo through eternity.
14. We believe in Christ's resurrection. So we live with hope regardless of our circumstances.